Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Recharge Extra Power Bath Salts

Recharge Extra PowerI can’t idly sit by and watch all these legislatures bash bath salts left and right with absolutely no idea what is really in them or what they really do. I too have read these horror stories with people committing suicide and it seems to me that it was a gross over dosage or other factors that played a huge factor in the outcome. I felt it was pertinent to order a few brands of the salts to 1. Try them for myself and 2. Write a review so people have a little unbiased info on the blends. The first blend to arrive is a brand by the name of recharge.

I opened the bag to find it contained a fine white powder with a slight fishy type odor. I wet my finger and dabbed it in the bag to get a little taste and it took everything not to immediately spit it on the floor. It tasted nasty as hell, but seeing as I wasn’t ingesting it orally, I wasn’t too concerned. I busted out a line that couldn’t have been more than 50mg and railed it straight to the dome piece. The beginning effects came upon quite quick and somewhat caught me off guard. It is much stronger than I imagined, with a stout stimulation presence and a really interesting tingly feeling throughout my extremities. To be honest it felt wonderful, and I suddenly got the urge to jam out to some music and dance, so I did. An hour past and the energy was still flowing through me, needing to be let out. The only other thing I could think to do is jump on my bike and start riding. I rode for roughly 2 hours round trip experiencing an amazingly clear headspace the whole time. During my ride I mulled over many trials and tribulations I had endured in my life and was able to pick them apart in a completely new way. I really liked the fact that recharge extra power enabled me to stray from the norm thoughts and “think outside the bubble” if you will. I definitely plan on experimenting with this blend again.


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I was looking for one honest review online for this particular brand. Thanks and Cheers!

    ReplyDelete