Thursday, November 10, 2011

Drone IV Bath Salt Review

I don’t usually take the time to go online and do this type of review thing, but after I tried Drone IV I felt the need to at least let people know what’s up with ordering this stuff online and how good it was. First off, I purchased it through k2incenseonline.com, they were not only prompt in replying to an e-mail I sent, but had my product to me in under a week. The Drone IV was PRIMO. I have tried a few bath salts before, including the original Drone. and couldn’t stand that uncomfortable stimulation that made me feel like I was tweaking out. Drone was all the euphoria, with none of the un-comfort. I will definitely be making another purchase in the future, and have already told my friends that enjoy a blissful bath every once and a while. Drone IV is definitely at the top of my list due to it being legal in ALL 50 STATES and the best bath salt on the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment