Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cloud 9 Bath Salts Review

cloud 9 bath saltCloud 9 is one of the most popular brands of bath salts on the market today. It is sold in every state but Louisiana due to a case of a man shooting himself in the head after a 3 day binge off of the bath salt. Now the DA was very hasty in putting the blame solely on the salts basically because it’s the only way they will have any ground to make it illegal in the future.  After further investigation the mental health of this individual was not reported nor was toxicology report showing what other substances may have lead the man to suicide. I don’t believe in the hype so I ordered some offline and received in roughly a week and a half. It came in a 250mg package that ran me roughly 18 dollars with tax and shipping included. I tried roughly 10mg and absolutely loved it. Immediately after ingestion of the bath salts I felt a rush of energy and even a slight euphoria to go along with it. My mind felt like it was working in overdrive and I wanted to talk to anyone about anything I possibly could. A main feeling I want to point out is a feeling of lack of control and feeling the need to tell people what you really think about them. These two traits can not only coerce you into doing more of the bathsalt, but also say some things to very close friends and or family that may cause serious problems if you can’t keep your mouth shut. I think of myself as a somewhat strongly willed individual so I was able to shrug off the slight urge to break out more or finish the rest of the pack of bath salts. I was also able to kind of keep some of the things I wanted to say to certain individuals inside, which was good because burning bridges with friends is not what I wanted this bath salt for.  Overall I would say that as long as you have the will to say no to yourself when your mind is telling you that you should try a little more or that telling some people what you really think is a smart move I think this is an amazing bath salt that I would definitely recommend to some friends. It lasted about 4 hours and I only spent 30 minutes in bed before I was able to fall asleep. Probably one of the cleanest bath salts I have ever tried. I was very pleased with the duration and the ease of the comedown after. Other bath salts I have reviewed lasted entirely too long or had a very unpleasant effect while coming down off of the bath salt. Another great thing about this product is how easy it is to obtain. You can order it off the internet like me or you can call your local head shops and gas stations because the chances are at least one store in your town is selling bath salts.  Remember to always be safe!


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    bath salt

    ReplyDelete