Friday, November 11, 2011

Ivory Wave Review

Hi friends 

I will tell you the story of my friend concerning his “Ivory Wave” testing that took place yesterday afternoon & night. This is a transcript from his mail, the “I” refers to him and of course not to me…. Friend is 6? tall, 80kg, 30 years old.

I just received my package this morning which i ordered from UltraHighs , 2 different smoking blend (which I love) and 500mg of ivory wave. The last one has been arousing my curiosity lately. The reviews I read of this products were really impressive and it was impossible for me not to test this product.

Most reviews I had read more or less said “beware ! Ivory Wave is potent may be to potent stuff”. Some people even threw it away (crazy people…).
So i was warned of the overwelming potential and started and remained on low dosage. I had no scale this day, but i assume i took doses around 25 to 50mg of Ivory Wave.

12h00 : last client leave my shop. I go up to my office and decide to have a go at the thing. My nose quickly cleaned those few mg. No burning, but it start a small allergy (runing nose is usual for me) that lasts a few minutes.

12h05 : i feel a wave of energy flowing through my body and mind. Very clear mind. Very nice feeling maybe thats why its called Ivory Wave aha .

12h10 : I’m feeling very good, alert, clear mind. I like the thing. Got two appoitments at 2pm so i decide to wait after those to redose the thing.

1h55 : After what i just lived I feel confident that I can redose and function normally. Seconde dose of Ivory Wave is taken… and the energy flows

Work was fun  boy was I in a talkative mood.

3h15 : Redose Ivory Wave, the double of the precedent ones.

A few minutes later I start to understand the product, it is clearly amphetamine like, but no dilated pupils !??

Had sex redosed Ivory Wave a few times and then fall in the classic trap, many small redosing some smoked some sniffed, lost track of the thing and was not really trying to be careful anymore. Was feeling great, 100% energized, clean head (or so said my wife).

Then I got hit by the peak of the day. I must say I smoked just before a big joint of smoke XXX which i though i would barely at best feel. Changed my high greatly to what something like the onset of lsd. HUGE body high and the classical anxiety, fast heart beat and all those effects we know and don’t like. Took two xanax .25 to correct the problem. Those did their job.

This peak past I redosed a little a few times, the last time around 8pm.
Could not (didn’t want) to eat anything, same for lunch… no food yesterday (i know it’s not the best… but really no way i could force myself to eat)

2am : Time passes, sleep is going to be tough to find, I then remember i have very good super green indo kratom that is fairly sedating. Took 5g.

3:30 am : Went to bed and fell asleep without a problem.

Woke up at 8am, no hangover but a bit spaced out. Face looks good to my surprise. Took a little to remove the spaced out feeling.

This is a messy report, not real dosage, several products mixed, etc…
The things I found could interest you guys are :

- amphetamine like
- no dilated pupils
- can be very strong if overdosed
- I always wanted more, beware of this abusing potential of the product

Sorry for this very messy report and i would like to thank Ultra Highs

Be the first to like this post.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment