Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blue Silk Bath Salts Review

blue silk bath saltAnother bath salt that caught my eye was Blue Silk. I had briefly looked into blue silk bath salts  prior to ordering to find mostly positive feedback from the people who had tried it. Some even said it was the best on the market due to its potency so I kept that in mind.  Another note is how much more expensive this brand was compared to the other salts I have previously purchased, around 50 dollars for 500 mg when tax and shipping was added, and i’ve been told that it is sold for up to 60 in some stores. It arrived 3 days after ordering and after fumbling with the packaging for a moment or two I managed to pull out a blue bag similar to what legal spice is packaged in, just smaller. I broke the seal and poured out an off white colored powder with little brownish pebbles scattered throughout the mix. Remembering that this blend is supposedly more concentrated than any other blend I decided to play it safe and start out with a mere 10 mg. This also had a very mild taste and stung the nose very slightly. After ingestion I obtain the usual stimulant state but with the blue silk I noticed that my sinuses had cleared and I was breathing deeper than usual. After some research into the side effects I learned that stronger stimulants produce those symptoms. Along with the opened sinuses and stimulation I felt a mild euphoria that didn’t last very long. Once the euphoria trailed off I figured the stimulation would somewhat die off soon after, but I ended up being in a jaw clenching state for over an hour after the euphoria stopped. The tension was very noticeable along with the strong uncomfort I felt with some of the other bathsalts I have reviewed. The hype about the strength of this bath salt held up in the end as well. I used a fraction of what I usually have to ingest to feel the same level of effects. The one thing positive I can say is that if you’re going for more bang for your buck this is probably the best choice for you, even though it is more expensive seeing as that bag contains roughly 50 doses while the others hold a wimpy 4-7 doses. On the other hand if you are looking to experience the euphoric side of bath salts then I would stay far away from this blend.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment