Wednesday, November 9, 2011

8 Ballz Bath Salts

It seemed only a matter of time before a bath salt blend would pop up with this name on it. Sure enough in my hands I am holding a genuine bag of “Eight Ballz” bath salts. This particular blend comes as .5g (500mg) of a white flour-like substance. The effects were produced merely 30 minutes after my “bath” and entailed a great deal of euphoria and mental stimulation. Thoughts were flowing easily and the urge to interact had me chatting up a storm. My composure was easily kept though, which is a big plus seeing as other blends sometimes produce and overwhelming and uncomfortable stimulation that is unquenchable. I was coasting through the second hour with no urge to re-bathe at all. The comedown effects begun around hour 3 and after floating back down to base line over the next 45 minutes I felt no hangover, just a little tiredness. Sleep came easy and I awoke the next day feeling fully refreshed. All in all this blend was a breath of fresh air compared to other blends that have hit the market. The great feeling and lack of hangover earns it two big thumbs up in my book. Click Here to visit the site

Post to Twitter

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 at 11:54 pm and is filed under Charley Sheene Bath Salts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment