Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bath Salt Of The Week: Fine China

This is a new personal favorite of mine;  Fine China.  With all the recent federal and state bans on the common ingredients, it has become harder and harder to find an ENJOYABLE 50 state legal salt.


After vigorously searching different websites for new blends that actually packed a punch, I made an order and was amazed when my package arrived in only a few days!  I tried Fine China and a few others, but this stuff blew the others out of the water.   Minimal burn which goes away almost instantly, which is always an absolute selling point for me.


Fine China delivers a perfect blend of euphoria and energy, with even the smallest amount!  I bought the 500mg size and still have almost half left after extensive testing.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the Best of luck in your endeavors. Thank you for sharing.
    Bath Salts for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epsom Salt You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete